More clients, more results. You can take care of that.
In return you want a nice team, flexibility, appreciation, fun, and personal growth. We can take care of that.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help us conquer Germany.
You optimize and execute our sales process. You create great sales strategies, write convincing cold emails, are active on Linkedin, perform great demo calls and above all, make sure sales numbers are through the roof!
Of course you will not do this alone. You will receive support where necessary. Internal or external.
Do you lack the experience or skills in some areas? We give you the opportunity to learn and experiment.
- Manage the sales pipeline from A to Z.
- Run online demos.
- Regular virtual meetings with leads.
- Create sales strategies.
- Cold outreach.
- Convert warm leads.
Skills you need:
- Fluent German. Both verbally and in writing.
- You know how to communicate on a professional level. Our customers are large companies.
- It is an advantage if you already have experience with B2B SaaS products.
- Self-starter mentality; We are looking for someone who gives direction to his day.
- Team player; we love to work together as a team and help each other.
- A good listener.
- A strong interest in L&D.
- Not afraid to take responsibility.
- Proactive and constructive attitude.
Sounds good? Great! We offer you:
- Office, Remote or Hybrid work, whatever suits you best.
- Full-time position.
- A fair salary. Range: €3,000.00 – €4,000.00 per month
- A great opportunity to work at an ambitious startup.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility.
- Room for personal development.
- A diverse team with enthusiastic colleagues.
- Fruit, juice, snacks, and frequent team lunches in the office.
We’re Edloomio, a bootstrapped startup based in Sittard. Starting in 2019, we already serve dozens of small to middle-sized Enterprises in Europe and the United States that are using our software to manage all their Learning and Development processes to get a better ROI for their investments in human capital.
We have just raised our first big funding. With the fresh capital, we will push our SaaS product throughout Germany and establish ourselves as Europe’s leading learning & development software for small and middle-sized Enterprises. We want you to be a part of this.
We highly value work-life balance.
Can you convince us? Then apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org