LAST MODIFIED: 08/28/2019
This website is owned and operated by Edloomio Group BV, a company
registered in The Netherlands under the number 76683109, with a registered office at
Nusterweg 63, 6136KT Sittard, Netherlands hereinafter referred to as ”Edloomio”.
Edloomio respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of data Edloomio may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit Edloomio website and Edloomio practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that data.
This policy applies to data collected:
- On the Edloomio website.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and Edloomio website.
These types of data are :
1 Log Data
Like many site operators, Edloomio collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit Edloomio website (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”)
address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Edloomio website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
2 Personal Data
These data are data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal
address, email address, telephone number.
3 Other Data
That are about you but individually do not identify you, such as the services that you use,
how you use them, user-specific data on what pages you access or visit, and data that you
provide, such as survey data and/or site registrations;
Other Type of Data
This Policy does not apply to data collected by:
- Edloomio offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Edloomio or any third party;
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on Edloomio website including third parties operating online payments on behalf of Edloomio.
To make this website work properly, Edloomio sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when
you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as
login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t
have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one
page to another.
These cookies can be :
- Browser cookies
- Flash cookies. Certain features of Edloomio website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store data about your preferences and navigation to, from and on Edloomio website.
- Tracking Code. Pages of Edloomio website and Edloomio emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and singIe-pixel gifs) that permit Edloomio, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Automatically installed cookies
Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication, and
strictly necessary in order forEdloomio, as explicitly required by the user, to provide that service will be installed automatically. These cookies are:
- user-input cookies (session-id) such as first-party cookies to keep track ofthe user’s input when filling on|ine forms, shopping carts, etc.for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
- authentication cookies, to identify the user once he has logged in, for the duration of a session;
- user-centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- load-balancing cookies, for the duration of session
- user-interface customization cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session
- third-party social plug-in content-sharing cookies, for logged-in members of a social network.
Cookies requiring user consent
These cookies may include usage details, IP addresses and data collected through cookies
and other tracking technologies.
The data Edloomio collects automatically are statistical data using third party services such as Google Analytics. They help to improve Edloomio website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling Edloomio to:
- Estimate Edloomio audience size and usage patterns.
- Store data about your preferences, allowing Edloomio to customize its website according
- to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to Edloomio website.
This activity falls within the bounds of Google Analytics Terms of Service
Edloomio will require your express and informed consent for these cookies enabling you to opt out advertising tracking cookies or analytics tracking software for instance.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish — for details, see aboutcookies.org.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers
to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually
adjust some preferences every time you visit Edloomio website and some services and
functionalities may not work.
Use of your data
Edloomio uses data collected about you or that you have provided :
- To present Edloomio website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with data, products or services that you request from Edloomio.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce Edloomio’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Edloomio, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Edloomio website or any products offered through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Edloomio website.
- In any other way Edloomio may describe when you provide the data.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Data
Edloomio may disclose aggregated data about Edloomio website users, and data that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Edloomio subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties Edloomio uses to support its business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Edloomio when you provide the data.
- With your consent.
Edloomio may also disclose your personal data:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
Edloomio uses a variety of social media options to communicate and interact with customers and the public. These sites and applications include popular social networking and media sites.
To better engage the public in ongoing dialog, Edloomio currently use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Pinterest platforms and may add other platforms and media in the future. Edloomio does not exclusively operate or control these third party websites, and when interacting with Edloomio on those websites, you may reveal certain personal data to Edloomio or to third parties. Except when Edloomio uses your personal data to respond to your specific message or request, Edloomio will not use, share, or retain your personal data from social media platforms
Choices About How Edloomio Use and Disclose Your Data
Edloomio has set mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your data:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser and opt out according to our cookies policy
- Promotional Offers from Edloomio. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact data used by Edloomio to promote its products, you can opt-out by sending us a support ticket.
- If Edloomio has sent you a promotional email, you can opt-out with a link in the footer of the email to unsubscribe for future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to data provided to Edloomio as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Data
You can review and change your personal data by creating a support ticket to request access to, correct or delete any personal data that you have provided to Edloomio. Edloomio cannot delete your personal data except by also deleting your user account.
Edloomio may not accommodate a request to change data if Edloomio believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the data to be incorrect.
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
Edloomio insures that personal data are safeguarded against loss, access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse. All commercially reasonable steps are taken to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data. Edloomio will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purpose remains valid after termination of Edloomio’s relationship with you.
Edloomio has implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All data you provide to Edloomio is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls and all connections are TLS encrypted. Any payment transactions are delegated to secured third parties websites operating payment independently.
The safety and security of your data also depends on you. Where Edloomio has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must be careful about giving out
data in public areas ofEdloomio website like message boards. The data you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the website.
The transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Edloomio cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to Edloomio website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Edloomio is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on Edloomio website.
Consent to Electronic Notice if there is a Security Breach
If Edloomio is required to provide notice of unauthorized access of certain security systems, you agree that Edloomio may do so when required or voluntarily by posting notice on Edloomio website or sending notice to any email address Edloomio has for you. You agree that notice to you will count as notice to any other individual for whom you are acting and agree to provide the notice to any such individual.