We have created the coolest Learning & Development software (according to our moms). We help HR and L&D professionals train their employees in all types of companies.
Edloomio is growing fast. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to create new business opportunities and reach new heights with our great products. We are a SaaS company and we already have several great clients in Germany.
Your job role will consist of following:
- Reaching out to prospective clients via outbound emails and other platforms with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Qualifying new leads and following up on warm leads
- The voice and face of edloomio, as you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- A part of our great team, working hard and having fun!
We expect you to have following skill set:
- Positivity and honesty
- Knowledge and experience with sales language
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to communicate efficient and clearly in German– written and spoken (native German an advantage)
- You will work 100% remotely.
What’s in it for you?
We have a professional and informal work environment with friendly people and a strong culture, and you will feel welcome in our family. Our work environment is not only professional, but also friendly, engaging, fun and with a strong social standard.
We will train and educate you on an ongoing basis, ensuring you are able to go smoothly through our Sales funnel. We aim to grow your sales and personal skills, but also reward you with a great salary and commission possibilities going forward.
Where are you going to be working?
Although we have a cool office in the Netherlands, our team works 100% remotely online. We will give you all the tools you need to chat, mail, video call and meet online. Just make sure you wear some pants when calling. 😆
Edloomio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all applicants. We support workforce diversity and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.