- Understand the dangers of smoking in a production environment
- The importance of a smoke-free policy
- Where does a no smoking policy apply
- The dangers of moving vehicles
- Who is is responsible for everyone’s safety around a moving vehicle
- Warning people around a moving vehicle
- Why PPE is important
- What are the most common PPE
- Who is responsible for using PPE correctly
Working at Height – Fall Protection
- Why fall protection systems are important
- The most common fall protection systems
- Who can fix guard rails
- Who is responsible for checking a fall arrest system
- The dangers of suspended loads
- Who is responsible for everyone’s safety around a suspended load.
- Warning people around a suspended load
- Who can operate the equipment for lifting and hoisting loads
Easy one-click navigation
We have made it really easy to navigate in these micro learning.
The micro learnings include a voice over. The voice over is in American English.
The micro learnings include 3D animations.
Questions and Interactivity
The micro learnings includes questions and interactivity.
The micro learnings do not include a quiz although the questions will pass a score.
The micro learnings are responsive. This means they will adjust their width and height to the screen size of your computer, tablet or smartphone.
The micro learnings will be available in a SCORM 1.2 file for use in learning management systems.